AGS helps to facilitate our clients’ international growth strategies, by taking care of the administrative, regulatory and reporting requirements for their international business – providing them with an ability to grow their geographic footprint cost effectively, with flexibility and speed.
We can provide a range of service solutions ranging from lighter touch registered agent and company secretarial services though to more extensive economic substance based solutions including the provision of independent directors, trustees and infrastructure.
Our directors and trustees are internally assessed to ensure their experience and skill is appropriate for the proposed role and their commitments are monitored centrally to ensure ongoing availability.
We have built a proprietary tool to assess the classification of enterprises under local economic substance requirements and our legal partners are able to provide advice as necessary. Our platform base solutions facilitate automated task management tracking ensuring a smooth workflow to final reporting.
THE CORE SUBSTANCE SERVICES PROVIDED BY AGS INCLUDE:
- Assessment of the impact of local ES requirements
- Registration with relevant authority
- Identifying annual reporting requirements
- Monitoring the agreed ES business model activities
- Provision of outsourced services and personnel
- Provision of asset experienced and professionally qualified directors and trustees
- Attendance at board meetings
- Regular proactive dialogue with board directors and client
- Compilation and filing of annual reports
- Support in obtaining relevant licences and work permits
- Infra structure and premises support