Our Mauritius office, which is regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission, provides services to high net-worth individuals and families, business people, institutions and global corporate organisations, representing a wide diversity of industry sectors undertaking cross border transactions. These include Capital markets, technology & innovation, energy & natural resources and hospitality and real estate.
Our team has experience in setting up and administering different types of structures including Companies, Partnerships, Trusts, Foundations, Funds and Protected Cell Companies.
Our core services include:
- Registered office
- Company secretarial
- Board support
- Listing services
- Director services
- Tax computation and filing
- Statutory returns and filing
- Trustee services
- Fund Administration
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- Compliance and due diligence
- Special licences application:
- Securities/Capital Market Intermediaries
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Investment Banking
- Global Headquarters Administration
- Global Treasury Activities
- Digital Assets Marketplace Licence
- Custodian of Digital Assets Licence
As well as setting up and administering our client entities, when required we also assist our clients in setting up their operations in Mauritius including providing/arranging for office space and infrastructure, recruitment and payroll, occupation and residence permits.