These new technologies create opportunities for large corporates as well as countries and regions where traditional banking infrastructure is lacking, such as in Africa or remote islands of Southeast Asia.
As one of the world’s leading providers of offshore legal services, we advise on a number of cases involving FinTech, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain. We understand that our clients are looking for the associated trust and corporate services and that is where AGS can help.
We can assist the digital entrepreneur to set up the appropriate structure, obtain the appropriate regulatory authorisation to operate, to register the relevant IP, to raise capital and to help get the end user he appropriate vehicle to hold digital assets.
Our services range from regulatory advice to investments as well as holding digital assets. Our full range of services include but are not limited to:
- Jurisdictional & regulatory guidance
- AML/ KYC industry recognised procedures
- Obtaining relevant licenses such as digital custodian
- Bank account opening
- Cash-out management
- Crypto-currency payments
- Institutional trade execution
- Partnerships with exchanges and liquidity providers
- Asset backed tokens
- Investment in funds
- Vehicles investing in crypto assets
- Setting up structures to carry out FinTech activities or raise capital
- Keeping of registers
- Bank accounts