In each jurisdiction, AGS in collaboration with market-leading legal specialists from our affiliated law firm, provides clients with an integrated and responsive corporate and legal solution for all their business needs. Together, we consistently strive to build long lasting relationships and surpass expectations.
At AGS we understand our clients depend on their service provider to support them fully and implement best practices. With an increased focus on regulation across the financial services industry, where clients and regulators require increased corporate governance, our experienced team of qualified corporate, trust and compliance professionals, coupled with a world class technology solution, enable AGS to be highly responsive to client demands and reliable in delivering exceptional service.
The core services provided by AGS include:
- Corporate administration including incorporation and registered office services.
- Experienced independent directors. Our directors can accept appointment on mixed boards with industry professionals and in other jurisdictions where residency is not a requirement.
- Share trustee for off-balance sheet orphan structures, including the provision of trustee services including charitable trusts, STAR trusts and bare trusts.
- AEOI services including all FATCA and CRS registration, reporting and filing with IRS and local government bodies. This includes acting as the Responsible Officer, Principle Point of Contact and Authorized Person.
- Independent Client Representative / Conflict Advisory Review Services related to the US Investment Advisors Act.
- AML and compliance services including preparation of AML policies and the provision of natural persons to be appointed as the Anti-Money Laundering Officers.
- Beneficial Ownership regime compliance.
- Accounting solutions including the preparation of financial statements and assistance with audited accounts.
- Comprehensive Board Support services ensuring compliance with corporate governance standards.
- Acting as TUE on the International Registry of Mobile Assets.
- Assisting with liquidations, dissolutions and strike offs.
- Listing Agent
- Process Agent