The regulatory and legislative arena in relation to AML continues to expand across many jurisdictions and can now encompass unregulated investment activities and require designated personnel at managerial level.
AGS has suitably qualified and experienced staff able to fulfil designated roles and work with clients and Appleby (and / or other advisers) in implementing an appropriate and AML framework.
We can provide a risk-based cost effective AML & Compliance solution delivered by highly qualified and experience regulatory and compliance professionals
THE CORE AML SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Developing and implementing AML & Compliance risk management systems
- Conducting periodic AML audits
- Conducting compliance monitoring programs
- Providing AML professionals to act as reporting and compliance officers
- Board reporting for regulatory and compliance matters
- Providing regulatory interface
- Active global screening for sanctions, PEPs and criminal activity
- Monitoring suspicious activity reporting
- KYC due diligence and information verification including enhanced reports
- Delivering professional AML & KYC training