AGS offers a full range of fund and corporate services to managers and their portfolio companies- we deal with the corporate aspects of those service capabilities. Our team of experienced and qualified professionals have a proven track record in delivering corporate services over the entire life cycle of private equity and venture capital structures.
We provide a director-led and bespoke service based on our clients’ needs, building strong partnerships with our clients to deliver services in a cost effective manner, within a strong corporate governance framework.
At AGS we understand that our private equity and venture capital clients depend on their service provider to support portfolio transactions including financing aspects and to administer asset holding structures. We have the expertise to efficiently administer structures through their life cycle, providing proactive support and communication with private equity and venture capital managers and promoters.
AGS offers online access to structure, statutory and investment documentation and reporting through our web portal “AGS Access”.
In collaboration with market leading specialists from our affiliated Law Firm, we offer clients a fully integrated service and provide solutions to meet both their corporate and legal needs.
THE CORE PRIVATE EQUITY & VENTURE CAPITAL CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE
- Establishment, launch and administration of investment holding and finance vehicles and where required co-investment vehicles
- Financial record keeping, including cash management, management information and accounts, annual IFRS statements and liaison with auditors
- Economic substance services including the provision of sector experienced local directors and corporate governance and full board support services
- Maintenance of statutory records, company minute books and other required records and Registered Office services
- Investment and transaction administration and execution including transfer agency and escrow services
- Preparation and submission of local statutory and regulatory applications and filings
- AEOI, Regulatory reporting and compliance services
- Registered Office services
- Process Agent services
- Vehicle end of life voluntary solvent wind-up administration